Line of hydraulic vulcanizing presses series PKMV-15
The hydraulic line of four semi-automatic presses of the PKMV-15 series is designed for molding and vulcanizing composite materials (carbon fiber, fiberglass, rubber, rubber-asbestos mixtures and other materials).
The hydraulic line of four semi-automatic presses of the PKMV-15 series provides:
- carrying out technological processes of molding and vulcanization in manual, semi-automatic and automatic control modes;
- programming of parameters of technological processes in a dialog mode;
- digital settings of the measuring sensors of the system;
- system of asynchronous electric drives of driving pumps;
- heating system and automatic zeroing.
- data output in the form of tables, graphs on the display, as well as saving these data with subsequent transfer to a PC;
- digital protection of presses against overloads and emergencies.
In this line of presses there is a system for protecting the working area, it is also possible to connect the presses to the ventilation system.
The hydraulic line of four semi-automatic presses of the PKMV-15 series is a recoverable, repairable product.